iRobot Introduces Roomba i7+
Today iRobot introduced the Roomba i7+ with
Features of the i7+
- Imprint™ Smart Mapping: Roomba i7+ learns and remembers a home’s floor plan, cleaning more efficiently, and can be scheduled to clean specific rooms by name. Roomba i7+ remembers up to 10 different floorplans.
- Clean Base™ Automatic Dirt Disposal (included with i7+): Roomba i7+ pairs with a first-of-its kind Clean Base to automatically empty its dirt bin. Taking the dirty work out of vacuuming, the Clean Base stores debris in an enclosed bag that holds up to 30 full bins. Users can now forget about vacuuming for weeks at a time.
- Alexa and Google Assistant Compatibility:Roombai7+ lets users clean specific rooms by name with a voice command.
- iRobot HOME App: Use the iRobot HOME app to schedule cleanings, view Clean Maps of your home, adjust cleaning settings and directly access customer support.
- Powerful and intelligent cleaning performance:
- Two Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes work together to effectively clean carpets and hard floors
- Low profile design fits under furniture and kickboards
- High-Efficiency Filter captures dust, dirt and pollen
- Dirt Detect™, an iRobot exclusive feature, identifies areas that need more attention and cleans them more thoroughly
- Available in the U.S. on September 12, 2018
- Roomba i7+ with Clean Base™ Automatic Dirt Disposal – $949
- Roomba i7 – $699
- Clean Base™ Automatic Dirt Disposal sold separately – $299