Today Dyno Systems introduced the worlds first modular camera slider, perfect for GoPros, small point and shoot cameras and cellphones. It also comes with an iOS and Android app for added features. This is another crowdfunding campaign that I am posting about because I like the idea. Although personally, I do not know if I’ll fund it.
Trek is highly affordable (if its ever delivered) and is perfect for both professional and hobbyist video makers alike. An Indiegogo campaign (https://igg.me/at/dynotrek), which has a funding goal of $50,000 USD, features limited Early Bird specials for the Trek “basic” kit at $199 USD (33% off retail) and several other rewards for early backers.
Additional Trek Specs:
- Bluetooth Capable: Wirelessly control your shuttle from up to 100-feet away
- Long Battery Life: Battery lasts 20+ hours on a single charge
- Long Exposure: Utilize long exposure stepping to take mesmerizing nightlapses
- Wide Speed Range: Live motion control between 1- and 36-inches per minute
- Large Weight Capacity: Move any camera (up to 1lb) horizontally, and any camera (up to 8oz) vertically
- Weather Resistant: Water and dust resistant
- Tripod Attachment: Attach to any tripod via standard 1/4-20 mounts for easy incline shots
- Light Weight: Full kit is 2.5lbs