Fossil has announced the pre-launch of its latest display smartwatch the Q Venture and Q Explorist. The perfect balance of function and fashion, Q Venture and Q Explorist pack the power you need to efficiently accomplish all your daily tasks in our slimmest case shape to date. Both watches feature our first ever full round touchscreen and run on Android Wear 2.0, which is the platform’s biggest update since its launch in 2014.This update truly expands the smartwatch experience through features like downloadable third-party apps and watchfaces on Google Play, user-friendly notifications and messaging, and help from Google Assistant*.
These new styles are available now for pre-sale and officially in early fall 2017 and retail for $295 – $315.
Where can you pre-order?
Q Venture Pre-Sale Link: https://www.fossil.com/us/en/
Q Explorist Pre-Sale Link: https://www.fossil.com/us/en/
· Touchscreen, always-on display
· 11.3 mm case-Fossil’s thinnest touchscreen smartwatch case to date
· 42 mm diameter case
· Full round touch screen with brighter contrast and better resolution
· iOS or Android users can customize the watch dial (including four exclusive Fossil Q watch faces) and information on their watch.
· Vintage-arcade inspired game exclusive for Fossil Q
· Interchangeable Straps
· Faster Magnetic Charger
· Partner Activity Integration including Google Fit™, UA Record ™ by Under Armour, UP by Jawbone® and My Fitness Pal™
· A Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ 2100 processor and 4GB of memory as well as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Check out the styles below