D-Link’s Whole Home Wi-Fi Solution – Covr – Now Shipping
D-Link today announced the immediate availability of its new whole home Wi-Fi solution – the Covr AC3900 Whole Home Wi-Fi System (Covr-3902). Featuring a high-performance router and seamless extender, the Covr Wi-Fi System provides a simple and intelligent home networking solution for dependable, high-speed performance and reliable connectivity throughout an entire home.
The Cover Wi-Fi System is designed for today’s Wi-Fi users that continually add devices to their network and push its limits with high bandwidth activities like streaming 4K content and online gaming. Delivering up to 6,000 square feet of seamless coverage, the system eliminates Wi-Fi dead spots to even the farthest reaches of a home. Unlike other mesh network solutions, D-Link’s Covr doesn’t rely on multiple access points, but instead utilizes a premium AC2600 router as the core of the wireless network to create a ‘PowrZone’ where users need the strongest signal.
Covr Wi-Fi System Key Features Include:
- MU-MIMO Technology: Efficiently handles large groups of concurrent users
- 11AC Wireless Speeds2:
– AC2600 Dual-Band MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Router (COVR-2600R) – 4×4 11ac with up to 1733Mbps on the 5GHz band and 800Mbps on 2.4GHz band for maximum throughput with less interference
– AC1300 Gigabit Wi-Fi Extender (COVR-1300E) – 2×2 11ac with up to 867Mbps on the 5GHz band and 400Mbps on the 2.4GHz band
- Smart Roaming: Devices automatically connect to the router and range extender depending on which networking device provides the optimal Wi-Fi signal
- More Coverage: Provides reliable Wi-Fi for up to 6,000 square feet of seamless coverage
- QoS Engine: Traffic optimization improves gaming experience, ensuring game traffic is prioritized over other network traffic
- Easy Setup: Router and Extender come pre-paired out of the box for simple setup
- D-Link Wi-Fi App: The new D-Link Wi-Fi app provides quick and simple set up as well as device management
- Backwards Compatible: Supports legacy devices and Wi-Fi standards (802.11n/g)
- Three Year Limited Warranty: Includes a three year limited warranty and D-Link’s industry-leading customer service and support
Availability and Pricing
The Covr AC3900 Whole Home Wi-Fi System (Covr-3902) is now available for $299.99 at Amazon, D-Link Shop and throughout D-Link’s vast network of e-tail outlets in the United States. More information is available online at us.dlink.com/covr-3902.
Check out the video below: