ART.COM Class Action Settlement Vouchers being sent out
If you applied to be part of the class action suit against art.com you should by now received or will be receiving a voucher for $10 from them.
Email sent the class members:
You were previously notified that you are a class member in a case titled Knapp v. Art.com and that the parties had reached a settlement agreement. The Court has now approved the settlement. As a result, you are receiving a $10.00 voucher. To use this voucher, enter the voucher characters into the Gift Certificate code section upon checkout of your next order(s) at eligible e-commerce websites identified below.
This voucher represents the full and final settlement benefit to you as an eligible Settlement Class member in the court-approved settlement in Knapp v. Art. com, Inc., Case No. 16-CV-00768-WHO.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT a Voucher is valid for eighteen (18) months after the Voucher is first issued. Thereafter, your Settlement Voucher shall be deemed void and you will not be entitled to receive any payment under the Settlement after April 30, 2019.
- Vouchers can be used towards the purchase of any product at any of the e-commerce websiteswww.art.com, www.posters.com, and/or www.allposters.com
- Only one Voucher may be used in a single transaction. Each Voucher may be used multiple times until the balance of the Voucher is extinguished.
- Vouchers are transferrable in that they may be transferred to other persons, including other Class Members or non-Class Members.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Vouchers are not gift cards or gift certificates under California law or otherwise and cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Vouchers are not valid for prior purchases.
- Vouchers may be used on sale and/or promotional items and can be used for shipping and tax in an amount not to exceed the Voucher amount.
All inquiries and email address changes should be in writing, mention your Class Member ID and/or voucher number, and be forwarded to the Settlement Administrator using the “Contact Us” section of the website www.knappsettlement.com, email at email@example.com or in writing to Knapp v. Art.com, Inc. c/o Settlement Administrator, PO Box 58833, Philadelphia, PA 19102-8833.