Today Fossil introduced the latest Fossil Q additions at IFA 2017 they had originally announced the pre-launch for these watches back on the 7th of August.
“We know the watch industry is in a pivotal moment of change. The evolution of design to include technology is something that we, as a company fueled by creatives, are so passionate about. We have the ability to make a great user experience for our customers in ways we never imagined.” said Jill Elliott, Chief Creative Officer. “We’re listening to feedback, optimizing our products, and connecting with watch wearers in new ways. In the upcoming seasons, we are excited to introduce more sizes, shapes, and designs targeting our female customer. We know fashion comes first for her, and with technology innovations, we are able to introduce smaller touchscreen watches, and our smallest hybrid to date in the timeless fashionable way only Fossil can.”
From the pictures the watches look great, and I definetly would be willing to give up my Movado for one of these, but I haven’t personally tested them to say if they are as great in person as they look in pictures.
New Touchscreen Smartwatches
A perfect balance of function and fashion, Q Venture and Q Explorist pack the power you need to efficiently accomplish all your daily tasks in our smallest case shape to date. Both watches feature our first ever full-round touchscreen and run on Android Wear 2.0, which is the platform’s biggest update since its launch in 2014.This update expands the smartwatch experience through features like downloadable standalone third-party apps and watchfaces on Google Play, user-friendly notifications and messaging, and help from Google Assistant*.
These new styles are now available in select Fossil stores and on Fossil.com and retail for $255-$275.
- Touchscreen, always-on display
- 11.5 mm case (Q Venture) 12.5 mm case (Q Explorist)
- 42mm diameter case (Q Venture) +44 mm diameter case (Q Explorist)
- High resolution AMOLED display
- iOS or Android users can customize the watch face (including over 30 exclusive Fossil Q watch faces) and information on their watch.
- Vintage-arcade inspired game exclusive for Fossil Q
- Interchangeable Straps
- Wireless Magnetic Charger
- Integrates with top fitness apps including Google Fit™, UA Record ™ by Under Armour, Strava®, and RunKeeper™
- Qualcomm®’s Snapdragon Wear™ 2100 processor and 4GB of memory as well as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Q Commuter is launching September 25 and retails for $155-$175.
For more information, please visit www.fossil.com/Q.