In celebration of the upcoming release, In Vitro Games has released 15 new screenshots depicting war-torn battlefields, massive bosses, and deadly labyrinths of bullets and lazers!
Defenders of Ekron Key Features:
- 10 levels to shoot up and explore in full 360° freedom
- A highly-immersive story – dig deeper to uncover the truth behind the Technocratic Republic of Ekron
- Use the Anakim mech to analyze and navigate diverse environments to reveal hidden threats, enemies, allies, and unlock key information
- Mix combat skills to compliment any playstyle: melee-based sword fighting, pyromancy, electromagnetism, dashing, and more
- 53 Simulation Training Drills allow players to hone their skills and earn extra Oxus that can be used on missions, or in the Hangar to upgrade their Anakim mech
- Adrenaline-fueled soundtrack performed and recorded by in-house hard rock band, Action Replay
Steam store page: store.steampowered.com/app/
PlayStation store page: playstation.com/en-us/games/
Defenders of Ekron will be available on Steam and on the PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®4 on August 15, 2017 for $14.99. For more information please visit www.defendersofekron.com.